Təcrübə qonaqları üçün sağlamlıq və təhlükəsizlik təlimatları
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted how important it is to keep health and safety in mind. We’ve created the following guidelines based on guidance from experts like the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. As well as these best practices, it’s important to check and follow all local public health recommendations both when you book and before you go on any Airbnb Experiences.
We’ve put measures in place to help address health and safety concerns, but these can’t completely remove all risk. If you’re in a higher risk category (ex: elderly people, or people with pre-existing medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), we recommend taking extra precautions when deciding to take part in an Experience.
COVID-19 safety practices (required)
Wear a mask and practice social distancing when required by local laws or guidelines
When required by local laws or guidelines, all Hosts and guests must agree to:
- Wear a mask or face covering when having any in-person contact
- Stay a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) apart from each other at all times
If you don’t follow these requirements, your Host may stop you from taking part in the Experience and you may not be eligible for a refund.
Further guidance for traveling during COVID-19
Don’t travel if you’ve recently been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19
To help protect the health and safety of our community, it’s our policy that guests shouldn’t take part in an Experience if any of the following are true:
- You’re actively infected or have tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 days
- You suspect you’re sick or have been exposed and are waiting for COVID-19 test results
- You have symptoms or are worried about possible infection of COVID-19
- You’ve had close contact over time with someone confirmed or thought to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days
For more information about what to do in the event of illness or exposure to COVID-19, go to our:
Keep your hands clean
It goes without saying that you need to wash your hands before, during, and after your Experience and bring hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Wash them before handling food, eating food, after interaction with a domestic or working animal, after going to the bathroom, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you can’t access soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Make sure it covers your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- If you’re eating together, avoid family-style dining and buffets and opt for Individually plated food instead.
If you test positive for COVID-19
If you recently tested positive for COVID-19 or have started to feel any COVID-19 symptoms after going on an Experience, consider letting anyone who may have been impacted or potentially exposed know—and also tell the relevant local authorities.