Studio for up to 4 people with: Separate bedroom ✔ Real double bed 140cm ✔ Terrasse ✔ Large swimming pool ✔ Close to the sea ✔ Beaches at walking distance ✔ All shops nearby ✔. The Center of Cannes is 3,5 km away and easy to access by car, express bus, train or congress shuttles (or walking time: 30 minutes).
Exact address : 6 rue de la Verrerie in Cannes, residence "La Palme d'Azur".
---- WARNING, important information concerning COVID-19 ----
It is allowed to rent this apartment since May 11, but as a host I must ask you to provide the following documents to comply with the legislation for any booking between May 11th and June 2nd:
- If you live less than 100 km from Cannes, you'll need to provide a proof of that residence ("justificatif de domicile" in french).
- If you live further than 100 km from Cannes, you'll need to provide the "attestation de déplacement" which explains your professional or urgent family reason for the travel.
If you cannot transmit these documents to me within 3 hours after your booking, I will be forced to cancel it since I am legally responsible to collect them.
Concerning the apartment and the COVID-19, here's what you need to know:
- The entrance to the apartment is through the exterior garden, there are no narrow interior corridors. The only interior space you need to walk through is the big main entrance hall, but once you have the key, you can also use the other entrance which is fully outside, so you can walk through an exterior path without ever going inside a common interior area.
- The check-out is at 11.00 latest, and the check-in at 17.00 earliest the next day. So there will always be a minimum of 30 hours between 2 bookings, and usually more, as long as the epidemic lasts.
- The cleaning person goes inside the apartment a few hours after check-out. She wears a mask and gloves and uses bleach to wipe all surfaces. It also means that on the day of your arrival, the apartment will have been completely empty for at least 24 hours.
Other information concerning the apartment:
- The studio is not in the center of Cannes. The center of Cannes is 3,5 km away (but it's easily accessible by car, bus, congress shuttles and even by foot if you like to walk). The exact address is "6 Rue de la Verrerie" in Cannes, so please check it out on the map to not be surprised.
- In order to reach the sea, you need to walk in a passage under the train tracks. This is the case for the whole length of the bay because the train passes between the sea and the residences, so there is a series of above and below passages to cross it. Also, the boardwalk directly in front of the residence is nothing special. To reach a renovated, very beautiful boardwalk you need to walk 15 minutes or drive 2 minutes.
- The residence might be noisy because it's very family-oriented and parts of it are operated by the vacation company Pierre & Vacances, with which I have no relationship. Also, my studio is fully designed for vacation rentals, it is not my personal flat.
- The cell-phone coverage is bad inside the apartment, so you need to keep your phones near the window to receive calls. But the Wi-Fi works very well.
- The is a "mobile" A/C unit in the apartment and a fan for summer. A mobile A/C is much more noisy than a normal A/C and you need to put a hose to the exterior through the glass door. However, it does cool down the temperature and it's efficient during the day. During the night it's just too noisy to sleep close to it.
Studio with a small separate bedroom (and a real bed of 140 cm), on the ground floor, with a small private garden and terrasse. Two additional single beds in the living room, so all in all can house up to 4 people.
Small kitchen with cooktops, microwave, fridge, coffee and tea machines.
Big TV screen and Wi-Fi with good internet speed.
The residence is located close to the seafront and the closest beaches start at 200 meters walking distance. However, you need to cross the road and walk under the train bridge to reach the seafront, but this is the case for all the residences in Cannes La Bocca. Inside the residence there are 2 big swimming pools, water slide, a restaurant, and beautiful gardens.
It's a big residence which fits most types of travelers, whether you are a family on summer vacation or professionals attending various congresses in Cannes.
The studio is on the ground floor with direct access to the common garden and swimming pool (30 meters away). It's also located near the main entrance so it's very convenient.
Cannes La Bocca is a district of Cannes located at the seafront, 3 km front the Center of Cannes. It's ideal for your budget stays in Cannes. Absolutely all the shops are nearby (food, restaurants, bakery, pharmacy, banks, beach shops, etc. etc.). There is also a big village square with a famous local food market.
Yaşayış yeri ilə təmin edir
Cannes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France