Parolumu necə sıfırlayım və ya dəyişdirim?
To reset your password
If you've forgotten your password, never created one, or you're having trouble logging in to your Airbnb account, go to the reset password page.
Enter the email address you use for Airbnb, then click or tap Send reset link. A link will be emailed to the address we have on file.
Tip: Reset links are time sensitive and for one-time use.
You have received the reset email, but the link doesn't work:
- If you've requested a reset link more than once, make sure you're referencing the most recent email.
- You may need to disable your email service's link preview (ex. Outlook) or mail scanner feature, which could cause the link to expire before you open it.
To change your password
If you know your current password, and you want to change it:
- Go to Account > Login & security
- Next to Password, click or tap Update
- Enter your current and new passwords, confirm your new password, then click or tap Update password
To create a password if you don't have one
If you created an Airbnb account by connecting to Facebook, Google, Apple, or using your phone number, you weren't required to create a password.
If you'd like to create an Airbnb password:
- Log out of your Airbnb account
- Follow the steps above to reset your password
Once you create an Airbnb password, you can continue to log in via Facebook, Google, Apple, or your phone number as you have been doing. You can also log in using your email address and the password you just created.